Nintendo eShop Update – Overwatch 2, Railgrade, FIFA 23
It’s been six years since the first Overwatch, so the arrival of Overwatch 2 on the Switch is the obvious headliner for this week’s eShop update. On Tuesday, it brings its brand of free team battles to the Switch (and every other major platform).
Elsewhere in this week’s huge update, we get the latest
fifa 19 reskin FIFA, FIFA 23 Legacy Edition, the railroad management simulation Railgrade and dozens and dozens of other games. Check out the full list below and also check out the updated list from Nintendo’s Game Store, here.
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Monitor 2 – After years of bringing together a colorful cast of characters in online team battles*, the world has changed. Problems are popping up across the world, and it’s not just the zero sector. It’s time to come together and stand with your fellow heroes! Other extraordinary heroes will join the cast of Overwatch, including Sojourn, Junker Queen and Kiriko, who join the fight in Season 1. Travel the world and discover new ways to play as you fight on the battlefield in a 5-v reinvented. -5 combat system. Immerse yourself in the action, unleash your power, and usher in a new era in Overwatch 2. Choose your hero and head into battle by downloading Overwatch 2 on October 4.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition – FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition features the latest kits, clubs and squads from some of the best leagues in the world. It will also include the addition of the best women’s club teams and some of the world’s most famous stadiums, including new ones, an updated visual identity and an updated broadcast overlay package. FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition will feature the same features and game modes as FIFA 22 Legacy Edition without any new development or significant improvements. EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition will be available on September 30.
- RAILWAY – RAILGRADE is a management simulation about using railroads to transport resources and the energy industry to an off-world colony. As an administrator working for the Nakatani Chemicals corporation, it’s up to you to help restore industrial production following a disastrous collapse in the planet’s infrastructure. Build intricate rail networks and use the power of trains to connect vital industries to the resources they need. Manage inputs and outputs to optimize production and create efficient supply chains using multi-level tracks and a variety of unique engine types. Combine strategic decision-making with creative construction to rebuild a thriving industrial colony. Succeed, and you might just impress your corporate lords enough to be allowed to return home to earth. RAILGRADE is now available on Nintendo eShop.
- Spotlight on digital
- Nintendo Switch games that get you moving for National Women’s Health and Fitness Day – Get moving with the sport of your choice in the Nintendo Switch Sports play and dance to the rhythm of music topping the charts in Just dance 2022. Nintendo Switch Sports features intuitive motion controls, allowing you to directly jump and serve, swoop or kick in football, volleyball, bowling, tennis, badminton and chambara (sword game ). Additionally, Golf should be added to the game via a free update during the holidays! In Just Dance 2022, you can dance to 40 hits like Camila Cabello’s ‘Don’t Go Yet’, Taylor Swift’s ‘Love Story (Taylor’s Version)’ and Billie Eilish’s ‘Happier Than Ever’, to name a few. some ! You can even thrill the family with kid-friendly songs and dance routines in Kids Mode or start your own exercise routine in Ultimate Sweat Mode. Nintendo Switch Sports and Just Dance 2022 are now available on Nintendo eShop.
- Earn Double Gold Points with the digital version of Splatoon 3 – Here is a new opportunity for you! For a limited time, you can earn double My Nintendo Gold Points on the digital version of the Splaton 3 Game. This means you can earn 10% in Gold Points, which you can then use towards your next eligible digital game or downloadable content in Nintendo eShop. Offer ends September 30 at 11:59 PM PT.**
- New prizes for 10 lucky winners! – Enter for a chance to win*** a splat-tastic prize pack in the My Nintendo Splatoon 3 contest! Prizes include a custom Splatoon 3 Inked Up mini locker, a Splatoon 3 themed safe for the Nintendo Switch console, a Splatoon 3 water bottle, and a Splatoon 3 Rolltop Ink Battle backpack. My Nintendo members can redeem 10 My Nintendo Platinum Points to enter, with a maximum of three total entries. Ten lucky winners will be selected. The raffle ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on October 4, so make sure Squid Surge jumps to https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/8c4a1871926eb0e3 to enter today!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch: