How to Share Game on Nintendo Switch 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about game sharing on Nintendo Switch. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Share a Game on Nintendo Switch. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to share a game on Nintendo Switch
As with Xbox One and PlayStation 4, you can share games on your Nintendo Switch. As long as you have a digital copy of a game in your account, you can easily share that game with a friend or between Switch and Switch Lite. With this guide to sharing games on your Nintendo Switch, you can share your best Switch games and save your friends a trip to the Nintendo Switch eShop. As with PS4 and Xbox One, game sharing on Nintendo Switch basically boils down to signing out of your account on one console and signing into your account on another. However, there are a few things you need to do with your Switch before you can get started.
All you need is a user account, an internet connection and a digital game to share. It sounds simple, but there are a few other things you need to know before you start. First, game sharing only works for digital games. If you have a physical game, you’ll have to give it to your old-school friend. More importantly, only one player at a time can access the game. The primary console, likely your Nintendo Switch, has access to all games on that Switch, both online and offline. The second console, with which you share the game, can only access the games when it is connected to the Internet.
How to Share Games on Nintendo Switch
Buy a digital game with your Nintendo Account
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon from the main menu.
- Your system will ask you under which account this purchase will be made. Click on your account.
- Now that the store is open, select and purchase a game. Any game purchased from Nintendo eShop will be a digital download.
Unregister your Switch as the primary console
- Again, enter the Nintendo eShop
- Select the user profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Select your profile name.
- Scroll down and select Unsubscribe under where it reads Main Console.
- Select Unsubscribe again. This will make your console the secondary.
- Type your password.
- Select OK.
Make the other Switch your main console
- On a second Switch or Switch Lite, select System Settings on the main screen.
- Now scroll down to User.
- Select Add User.
- Choose Create New User.
- Choose the icon you want to associate this user account with.
- Now choose your nickname. It doesn’t matter what icons or nicknames you associate with that user account. They don’t have to match or anything.
- When you have finished entering your name, press the + button or select OK.
- Select OK.
- Select Link Nintendo Account.
- Enter the necessary login information for the same Nintendo Account used on the other Switch.
- Choose Link.
- Select OK.
Reconnect to the first switch
- Now that your account is on another Switch, select the Nintendo eShop logo.
- Enter your password to log back into your Nintendo Account
- Click on your user profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to Redownload.
- Download the games you want to play from this menu.
Final Words: How to Share a Game on Nintendo Switch
Hope you understand this article How to Share a Game on Nintendo Switch, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.